Sunday, January 07, 2007

GPD Officer Blatantly Runs Red Light on Archer Road

January 07, 2007, around 2:45 AM, I happened to be on Archer Road. I witnessed a GPD car making a left turn at a RED LIGHT. No emergency lights or anything. Had I done that, the cop would likely have pulled me over. I have a friend who was ticketed for doing such a thing at a stop sign at night when no one was around... except the cop. The cop claimed that running the stop sign, even when no one around endangered other motorists. So why did this GDP officer think it was all right to do? I have news for you police officer:, it is not more or less dangerous to other motorists when you do it. So stop, unless you're willing to wrote yourself out a ticket -- but I imagine you think you're too good for that treatment. That's why you should be fired. Little tin-pot tyrants like you have no place protecting the public in a free society. Bad cop, no doughnut for you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home